The organized Bar provides members with a powerful resource for professional development. We encourage you to join the organized Bar of your choice, to be an active member, and to take advantage of all the resources to which your membership entitles you.
The Washington County Bar Association is comprised of 480 attorneys and judges. Nearly 25% of our members are women, 25% are members of the Young Lawyers Division, and 85% maintain a principal office in Washington County.
Incorporated in 1892, the Bar Association is committed to maintaining the honor and dignity of the profession of law, cultivating social relations among its members, and increasing our usefulness in promoting the due administration of justice. We are a “Small Bar with a Big Agenda” and are proud of our record of local and statewide leadership in the organized bar.
For more information about WCBA membership, resources and benefits view the Member Brochure.
Links to Resources
- List of Current WCBA Members
- For contact information for any attorney licensed in PA
- Bar Leaders List (Board of Directors, Sections, Committees)
- Conference Room Rental Policy
- Mentor Program Guidelines & Application
- Lawyer Referral Services Panel Applications
- Lawyer Referral Services Consumer Brochures
- Fee Dispute Guidelines
- Current WCBA Bylaws
- About WCBA